LifeAI is a C++ library for artificial intelligence. It attempts to simulate key aspects of how our own minds work.
Key features include:
- Object detection and recognition
- Concept forming with properties and visuals
- Categorization of concepts based on their similarities
- Action planning that factors in prediction and utility
- A messaging system that allows data to be entered and retrieved through natural conversation
The "Getting Started" section of the guide will introduce you to the main concepts in LifeAI and the basic steps for setting up a project. The sections that follow get into the specific features and functions. This guide is for LifeAI v3.0.0 Visit www.lifeai.com for updated versions and other information.
LifeAI is licensed under the MIT (X11) license.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free EPub and documentation generator